This Is Us Season 6 Episodes 8, 9, and 10 – Podcast with Caroline and Paul!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Android | Stitcher | Email | RSS
Thought we’d given up on you? Never. We’re here until the end of this series. In this mega-sized super-sode, Paul and Caroline take all three of the final season’s Big 3 episodes and combine them into ONE big podcast.
For “Guitar Man”, we discuss:
- Kevin’s longtime resistance to putting in the work to find “depth” in his personality
- Kevin’s final arc – does it require finding a wife by the end of the series?
For “The Hill”, we discuss:
- Whose “side” do your hosts agree within the fight between Kate and Toby
- The merits of each sides’ arguments
- Toby’s long history of having trouble with complete honesty
For “Every Version of You”, we discuss:
- The odd pacing of needing to hurry up and find Deja vs Rebecca’s stop and smell the roses approach
- Rebecca’s decision to let Randall off the hook in favor of Kate
Caroline and Paul discuss these and MANY more in this week’s podcast!
Be sure to check out our other podcasts for This Is Us:
1+2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15
7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18
Follow us on TWITTER, FACEBOOK, and INSTAGRAM!
This podcast was recorded at Pod Clubhouse Studios and edited by Paul Daley.
3 Replies to “This Is Us Season 6 Episodes 8, 9, and 10 – Podcast with Caroline and Paul!”
Phew!! I was nervous one of my favorite TIU podcast people weren’t coming back!! I’ve been checking and checking and YES tonight here I finally see you guys!! YAY!! Can’t wait to listen at work tomorrow!! Love you guys!!
Comments are closed.