Podcast V – Discussing The Boys (S2E5)!
Welcome to Podcast V – Discussing The Boys, the weekly podcast where Cat and Paul discuss each episode of Amazon’s The Boys! This week, episode 5: We Gotta Go Now!
Gosh, darn it, Billy. Quit wasting time at Aunt Judy’s house feeling sorry for yourself and get back in the game already! Thankfully, impatient fans like yours truly had Hughie and MM looking out for our interests when they tracked down their erstwhile leader to get the show back on the road.
Meanwhile, drama unfolds on the set of the 7’s new movie as Homelander has to deal with blowback from collateral damage resulting from careless eye-lasering. You’d think laser eyes would be pretty easy to control, but I guess it’s harder than it looks (that’s a pun, kind of).
In this podcast episode, Paul and Cat ask:
- Queen Maeve had to endure quite a bit this week, but it seems like she’s working an angle. Can her behind-the-scenes alliance building and planning amount to enough to bring down Homelander?
- Homelander opened himself to Stormfront in a way that we hadn’t seen before. Is he more vulnerable to whatever it is that Stormfront has in store for him as a result?
- Billy Butcher is the king of the Bullshitters. Does he have the proof about Becca and Ryan he told Mr. Edgar about?
- The identity of Stormfront continues to be the second season’s primary mystery. Annie tries using this knowledge against her, but did she play the Liberty-card too soon?
- Also, Is it possible that Stormfront is even older than first thought?
Listen in to see what else we have to say about this week’s episode!
MORE IN THIS SERIES
Follow the show
Follow the Hosts
This podcast was recorded in Pod Clubhouse Studios and edited by Caroline Daley.