Decorating the Set: Frontline Workers Hero Appreciation Contest
We here at Decorating the Set wish to honor and acknowledge the wonderful and heroic frontline workers that have put their health and safety on the line for the last year in order to keep our country running.
We are pleased to announce our Frontline Workers Hero Appreciation Contest!
Nominate the Frontline Worker Hero in your life and tell us why. The Winner of the Contest will win a free interior design consultation session with Beth Kushnick as well as a Gift Certificate, sponsored by Raymour and Flanigan, to help put your new design ideas into action!
The Frontline Workers Hero Appreciation Contest runs from April 29 to May 19 at 11:59pm (ET). The Winner of the Frontline Workers Hero Appreciation Contest will be announced in the Season 2 Finale Episode, published on May 20, 2021! Please see below for the contest rules.
DECORATING THE SET: FROM HOLLYWOOD TO YOUR HOME WITH BETH KUSHNICK – FRONTLINE WORKERS HERO APPRECIATION CONTEST
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
BY ENTERING THE CONTEST, EACH ENTRANT AGREES TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
- Eligibility: Listeners (the “Nominator”) who are 18 years of age or older may nominate their favorite frontline worker currently putting their own health and safety at risk for the sake of their job in the DECORATING THE SET: FROM HOLLYWOOD TO YOUR HOME WITH BETH KUSHNICK – FRONTLINE WORKERS HERO APPRECIATION CONTEST (the “Contest”). Each frontline worker being nominated in the Contest must be at least 18 years of age or older and currently working as a frontline worker at the time of entry (each, a “Frontline Worker”). PLEASE NOTE that the Frontline Worker is the person who may be deemed the Winner, and not the Nominator. A Nominator may nominate themselves as the Frontline Worker. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, State and local laws and regulations. It is open to US Residents ONLY. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Contest. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- Contest Period: Nominators may submit their nomination in this Contest beginning at or about 12:00pm (ET) on April 29, 2021 and ending at 11:59pm (ET) on May 19, 2021 (“Nomination Period”). The winner will be announced in the Season 2 Finale Episode, published on or about May 20, 2021.
- How to Enter: To enter, Nominators can visit www.podclubhouse.com during the Nomination Period, search “Frontline Workers Hero Appreciation Contest” and complete the online official entry form, which includes the Nominator’s Name, Email Address, Phone Number, and the Frontline Worker’s Name, Email Address, and Why you are nominating them (MUST include Frontline Worker’s Occupation and Occupation Phone Number or Email Address in order to verify information). Your message of Why you are nominating the Frontline Worker may be aired on Decorating the Set: From Hollywood to Your Home and/or used in promotional materials by Pod Clubhouse Productions, LLC, without further notice or approval. Limit one (1) nominee per Nominator. Sponsor is not responsible for internet or telephone line unavailability, incomplete uploads of any nomination or other technical problems that may arise in connection with Nominator’s submission entry into the Contest. Any attempt by any Nominator to make an entry by using multiple/different identities, or any other methods may disqualify that participant’s Frontline Worker from winning, at the sole discretion of Sponsor. By submitting a nomination, Nominator hereby acknowledges and agrees that the nomination may be aired on Decorating the Set: From Hollywood to Your Home and/or used in promotional materials by Pod Clubhouse Productions, LLC, without prior consent by or notice to the Nominator and for no additional compensation.
- How the Winners are Chosen & Notified: The winning Frontline Worker will be selected by Sponsor from the entrants received in accordance with these Official Rules and the winner will be announced during Season 2 Finale Episode, published on or about May 20, 2021. The Nominator and the Frontline Worker featured in the winning nomination will each be notified by telephone and/or email on or about May 20, 2021, and the winning Frontline Worker’s name may be read on Decorating the Set: From Hollywood to Your Home and/or used in promotional materials by Pod Clubhouse Productions, LLC.
- Prizes: The winning Frontline Worker (hereinafter, the “Winner”) will win (i) a free interior design consultation session with professional set decorator and interior designer, Beth Kushnick, not to exceed one (1) hour, unless and at the sole discretion of Beth Kushnick, and (ii) a Gift Certificate to Raymour and Flanigan, amount to be determined. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to substitute the prize, or any portion thereof, for any reason.
- Claiming the Prize: Upon Winner verification, Sponsor will coordinate the timing and delivery of the prizes with the Winner during the winner notification and verification process. If Winner cannot be reached or eligibility verified, a runner-up winner will be selected at the sole discretion of the Sponsor.
- Participation Conditions/Release/Consent to use Likeness: By participating, Nominator agrees to: (a) comply with and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor which are binding and final in all matters relating to this Contest; (b) release and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any and all claims, expenses and liability, including, but not limited to, negligence and damages of any kind to persons and property, including, but not limited to, invasion of privacy (under appropriation, intrusion, public disclosure of private facts, false light in the public eye or other legal theory), defamation, slander, libel, violation of right of publicity, infringement of trademark, copyright or other intellectual property rights, property damage, or death or personal injury arising out of or relating to a participant’s participation in this Contest and acceptance or use or misuse of prize; (c) indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liabilities (including reasonable attorney’s fees) arising out of or relating to Nominator’s and/or Winner’s participation in the Contest and/or Nominator’s and/or Winner’s entrant’s acceptance, use or misuse of prize; and (d) allow Sponsor’s use, for promotional purposes, of his/her likeness, voice and/or address (city/state) without any additional compensation or additional notice. “Released Parties” means Pod Clubhouse Productions, LLC, its owners, members, employees, agents, representatives, affiliates and Beth Kushnick.
- General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend, extend, and/or modify the Contest, or any part of it, for any reason whatsoever, including, without limitation, fire, flood, natural or manmade epidemic of health or other means, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared) or any Federal, State, or local government law, order or regulation, public health crisis, order of any court or jurisdiction or if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Contest, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the participation process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties as set forth above are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Nominators, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to, malfunctions, interruptions or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the participation process or the Contest; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Contest or the processing of phone calls; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Contest or receipt or use or misuse of any Prize.
- Disputes/Governing Law: Except where prohibited, Nominator agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest or the prize awarded shall be resolved exclusively by the appropriate Federal or State courts of New York; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Contest, but in no event attorneys’ or legal fees; and (3) unless otherwise prohibited, under no circumstances will Nominator and/or Winner be permitted to obtain awards for, and Nominator and/or Winner hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the Nominator and/or Winner and Sponsor in connection with this Contest shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules, which would cause or permit the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New York.
- Contest Winners/Official Rules: For a copy of these official rules see podclubhouse.com until May 20, 2021.
- Sponsor: Pod Clubhouse Productions, LLC, a limited liability company formed under the laws of the State of Texas.