PCH Press Pass Podcast: ATX Season 12 Wrap-up Pt. 2
The second day of the ATX TV Festival held deep topics and nostalgic reminders of simpler times in panels such as:
- “Beyond the Page” – a discussion about the roles of TV writers beyond the writers’ room
- “Artificial Intelligence & Us” – TV writers and experts discuss the rise of AI in Hollywood and the world at large
- “Burn It Down: Live and In Person” – TV critic Maureen Ryan and a panel of TV writers discuss the release of her new book and the change they’d like to see in accountability in Hollywood
- “ACCUSED” – Actors from the recent crime anthology talk about their time on set.
- “CHEERS Reunion” – Actors and creatives from 80s classic “Cheers” reminisce about their experience on the historic show
Music: “Summer Festivals Are Coming” by Infraction, licensed by Pod Clubhouse.
Podcast Recorded and Produced at Pod Clubhouse Studios.